Business Development Manager
Would you like to be part of a high growth Australian enterprise SaaS busniness, reach for the stars (not just the moon) and travel on a rocket ship fuelled by a team focused on winning?
Do you have the passion, business acumen and a strong track record of success in enterprise sales?
As an enterprise account manager at Resonate you will be driving strong relationships with leading companies with a focus on revenue & account growth and or new business. You will be helping the client realize business benefits from the product and thus increase the Resonate foot print within client organisation. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, and market penetration in enterprise accounts.
The ideal candidate will have both a track record of success selling B2B SaaS products to senior executives. He/she should also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, being an early member of the team they have the opportunity to write their own story, design processes, go to market strategies and input into product roadmaps. They are an independent self-starter who is ambitious to learn and grow their career by exceeding revenue targets and driving customer advocacy.
- Experience in B2B sales and/or business development
- Ability to drive revenue and market share in a defined territory/accounts
- Develop and execute against a strategic account/territory plan
- Experience working with and influencing C-Suite
- Ability to create business value propositions and build trust
- Create & maintain a sales pipeline and report into CRM
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to create pitch decks and proposals
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual negotiations
- Hungry to get deep and wide into the account organization
- Have a consultative sales style with ability to grow domain knowledge
Nice to Have?
- Experience in working with partners / co-selling to increase reach and drive sales
- Develop case studies to grow business
- Knowledge of customer experience domain
- Business savvy to be able to create partnerships and work with partners to drive growth
Cherry on top?
- Experience working in a start up like environment
- Started / run your own company and been responsible for business development
Who is Resonate?
Resonate is a CX (Customer eXperience) provider, specialised in closed loop feedback programs for leading brands in the Asia Pacific Region. We have a strong enterprise platform (SaaS) in Voice of Customer. We are working leading enterprise across industries including finance, retail, and insurance. Through the use of our cloud-based solutions we enable organisations to consistently deliver exceptional customer interactions, and continually improve their customer experience.
Here is what you can expect:
- Join a rapidly growing Australian enterprise SaaS provider
- Help us reach the stars (not just the moon)
- Chance to make magic and watch those around you make magic
- The freedom to be 100% yourself
- We promise that you’ll never have a dull day
- Applicants need to be eligible to work in a permanent position in Australia
- Do not apply if you are not residing in Australia, you will not be considered for an interview
A little note to recruitment agencies: We have a superstar recruitment team and are pretty good at filling our own roles, we think you are great at what you do too, however there is no need to get in touch :)